So I was one of the lucky recipients of the #TLCvoxbox! It had some really great things in it and some ehh... I wanted to give you my honest thoughts on these products! So here goes nothing!
1. Ivory bar soap - This is my number one favorite thing! I was raised on Ivory bar soap! I love the clean smell and it floats in the water!!! I am not a huge fan of bar soap in general just because they leave soap scum pretty bad.This is a classic and I really love it!
2. Neosporin -Neo to GO - I will be honest I probably would have never bought this if I hadn't received this. It just seems so small for the price. BUT I will gladly buy it now! It is so convenient to throw in your purse or diaper bag. I have a 2 year old little wild thing. He has no fear and scrapes, bumps and bruises are apart of that game. So this has came in very handy!!
3. Puffs -I am a Puffs girl. They are the best the tissues you can get. The travel size is super handy to have with you. Also, just a thought for people with kiddos and especially potty training kiddos keep some in your purse in case a bathroom does not have any toilet paper! I will be honest and say I was very thankful for this little package of tissue. I was about to pee my pants just plopped on the nearest toilet because I thought I was going to explode.Of course no TP....So thank you puffs!
4. Breyers Gelato Indulgences- Alright, I love ice cream. It may or may not love me back. So this is gelato. It is a bit pricey in my neck of the woods.With that being said. This stuff is good I got the chocolate chocolatey kind. It was rich and delicious. You don't need to eat a giant bowl full to get your fix. As I was eating this the only way for me to describe this was that it was "Disney world ice cream". Clearly, I don't mean the mickey ice cream on a stick. If you go to Disney and eat at one of the fancy restaurants with desserts or on the Disney cruises all the food is fancy. This gelato brought me right back to those fancy meals with a really great and amazing dessert. As an honorable mention the container is nice. I washed it and used it for leftovers. Very sturdy. I like that. lol
5. Shell Rewards Card- .03 cents when you fill up .25 cents the second time you fill up. You also have the chance to get more rewards to get more off of your gas. I like the idea of this but it is not my favorite. I shop at Winn-Dixie and I already get Fuel Rewards there that are better than .03 cents so I generally stick with those. This is good for the in between times when I haven't bought groceries and need gas. Another problem i have which Shell can't do anything about is that we don't have a lot of Shell's in our area. I think we have 3 or 4 total. Also, we get cheaper gas with our Sam's Club membership. SO this wasn't my favorite. It is a good idea. If we lived back in KY with shells all around and I drove more I would probably use this all the time but here its not really needed.
6. Avon Anew Reversalist Express Wrinkle Smoother - Whew! Say that 4x fast. I didn't really like this. I didn't see any improvement. I don't really have wrinkles anyway. It was greasy and left a greasy feeling on my skin. The mirror was nice though. Very big. Its expensive. I would never buy it.
Okay so that is what I got! I think it was an awesome box! I love doing these "reviews" because I want to be honest and just put it out there. I also have some influenster invites if anybody wants one!
"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."