Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Right now.

Right now as I type this up on my phone... I am nursing my lil' man. Yes, I'm tired. Yes, I would love to be sleeping. Yes, tomorrow will most likely be rough.

But

I would not trade this for all the world. One day my lil' man won't want me. It's a hard realization to have. I know the goal it seems to be with every mother is to get them to sleep through the night. I say screw it. Who cares what Joe Schmo's kid did. I have a little boy who one day won't want his mama anymore. I'll be embarrassing or a bunch of other things. For right now I'm his world. His everything. I'm going to take it and try to hold on to it for as long as possible.

Mama's kiss your kids, hug them a little longer. They won't always be little.

Loves to y'all!
Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment