Tuesday, October 21, 2014

New Horizons

So... I am pretty sure that I've made it clear that we would be moving.

That day is getting closer and closer. I mean c'mon it's almost NOVEMBER. ALREADY!!! 
seriously. where did this year go??

There is a lot of planning and thinking involved with moving. even more so when you are moving states. 
Whew. My brain hurts already trying to figure it all out. 

So we are planning on moving in the beginning of the new year. For sure by the end of February bc we wont have a place to live after that. :) Florida here we come!! 

Now don't get me wrong I am not a moving novice. I have moved 7 times going on 8 in 7 years. Living in 4 different states. Moving to hopefully my 5th and final state next year.  So I understand moving.

This move seems different though. Maybe it's because it's where we want to settle. Maybe because I have a very rambunctious 2 year old. Who knows why this time is different. 

Either way. I have a ton of stuff to do! I have to find a good area in Jacksonville which is not an easy task because Jacksonville is ginormous! Did you know it's the biggest city mileage wise in the country?! I mean there is so much ground to cover, literally. So many different factors. Safe? Food? Redbox? Internet? Shopping? Gym? Commute? Kids? Price? I have been sending some huge prayers that God will place us right where he wants us In the perfect little rental house. Don't laugh about my Food, redbox, internet, redbox, gym requirements. I live 35 minutes from most places and my internet connects through the phone. Eeekkkk! I mean one of the many perks of moving to a big city is that I can make those requirements. 

Anyways... I am excited for this new chapter! I am not trying to rush through this one though. God has me here for a reason. Boy o boy am I excited though!!

Now if you'll excuse me ... I'm going to write some more lists. It's just what I do. :)


.:. so I think Johnny here is a fantastic actor but I only find him attractive as a pirate. Not weird, right? .:.

oh ps... if anybody happens to read this and live in the Jacksonville area and want to give me any suggestions... Please do so!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment