Friday, November 14, 2014

What Up, Friday?!

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG 
 
So today is Friday or FriYay as the kids are saying it now.


have i told you that my husband works caaarrrazy hours so weekends aren't like a real thing for me. like, technically, tomorrow friday will be my Wednesday. so not as exciting and fun as the rest of the world.

either way...It'll be roarsome!

I shouldn't write blog posts late at night because I say weird things. oh well

So... I'm going to write a little bit about my life in a little thing called 5 ON FRIDAY. boom.

1. I am doing a thing on instagram (hey if you want to follow me that'd be cool.)  where you work out for 30 minutes everyday for 30 days. Well, today is day 13 and I got it done. I haven't missed a day! I never thought that would happen but I am feeling good and sleeping better. I am hoping to have some weight change but.....

2. Leading off from that I haven't weighed myself. I have decided to throw hide my scale for the rest of the month for NO scale november. It was really hard at first but now it is a Godsend. I never realized how much power I put into a number. not good.

Have I ever told you guys that I have PCOS? well, i do and it sucks. like a lot. It makes it really REALLY hard to lose weight and the one thing that helps PCOS symptoms is to lose weight. awesome right?! I can't even count how many times I will be killing it in diet and exercise and not lose anything. Just gain weight. Then comes the downward spiral of shame and frustration. rinse and repeat

so the scale my hide forever or until I am strong enough to not let it get to me.

3. I taught my kiddo to say "chill out". I am still not sure if that was a great idea because he keeps telling me to Chill out but it is so dang cute. I just can't help it!


4. I have been really crafting it up lately. It has been NICE. I made a wreath for my MIL, a tree skirt and I etched our cookie jar.

You guys!!! It is soooooo cute! I can't wait to show you!

5.  I made a roast chicken in the crock pot and then made a delcious Chicken stock with it! WAY easier than making on the stove. SOOOOOO much easier.

You know I can roast a chicken any day of the week. Not hard at all. You know what is the hardest part. Dethaw!!! Gaaahhhh I always forget to do it then I have to move said dinner until the next day. It usually happens like 3 times before I get it all figured out.

Sooooo.... I hope y'all have a fantabulous weekend!

I'll be over here just chillin' like a villan.

Let me know if you have any awesome plans. I need to live vicariously through somebody. lol

xoxo,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment