Friday, March 22, 2013

H54F!!! 3/22

Wow!!! I can't believe it has been a week already. Man, this growing up stuff makes the days just fly by!

 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

The highlights of my week thus far! Keep in mind my Friday is Sunday night. Our weekend is Monday - Wednesday.

1. The table is finished! Oh yeah! Looks great! Mo wants to add another coat of poly on the top and I want to distress the legs a little. Make it more beach white. If that makes sense. All in due time.

2. Lil' man's room is 97% finished. Just need to hang up one more decoration and everything else that needs to be done will be on my oh so loving husbands shoulders. :) i.e. refinishing the toy box, crates for his dresser, book shelves behind the door.

3. Used my food processor. Made some baby food and made a delicious dip. I'll post that very soon. I think I will try to make my famous carrot cake next. I honestly can't wait to not have to hand shred carrots.

4. I've figured out how I'm going to do the master bedroom curtains. My plan is to use ::drum roll please:: drop cloth. Yeah, the stuff they put on the floor to catch paint. Super cool, right? My idea is to make an ombré curtain in brown. So chocolate to the natural drop cloth color. I will probably have to put some blackout fabric on the back of it. Since Mo is a night dweller. lol. He works nights and sleeps in the daytime. When I make it it I will for sure make a post about that.

5. I have some new goals coming up. I'm going to make a post about those goals I need some accountability in my life. ;)

So how has your week been?!
Leave me a comment and let me know y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment