Wednesday, June 5, 2013

So What?!?

Today I am linking up with Shannon for So What Wednesday's!!!!

So What If...

- I painted my washer and dryer. I do what I want.
- I have a chipped pedicure and chewed up fingernails? (gross,right?)
- I have not got a thing done all day.
- I have a love affair with Crystal Light.
- I have been scratching my butt all day. I seriously have 8 bug bites on my hind quarters. Scouts' honor.
- We just moved into this house and we wont be moving for a couple of years and I am already trying to figure that out.
- I haven't pumped in for like ever.

As you can tell a lot of things that I do need to change and I am aware.  I am just trying to make myself feel better.


So What Wednesday

1 comment:

  1. This post made me laugh! :) I chew my fingernails too...horrible addiction!

    -Jennifer
    www.kermit-and-piggy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete