Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Oh MyLanta

Seriously.

I'm an idiot. 

I guess I should have thought of this before but I, honest to God, just realized that people may think this blog is about postpartum depression. Not that there is anything wrong or shameful about that. I just meant it like what I'm thinking about. I guess I'm kinda ignorant for just realizing that. 

Other news. We will be moving again. Not for awhile. It will easily have to wait till next year. I am excited. 

A new town. A new state.

A Whole New World.


 Enjoy. ;) ... So sue me that I still love Jessica & Nick. I mean don't get me wrong I'm glad they are both happy and such. I just thought they were adorable.

.:anyways:.

I am excited for new adventures. I do pray that everything does work out in our favor. I will let y'all know where we will be moving when things get a little bit more concrete.

Right now I am planning my Lil' man's birthday party. I can't believe he will be one this month! He is getting so big!! The theme is monster themed. I will be putting up pics from the party after the fact.

I have been doing craft projects like crazy trying to get the house ready for company! So once I have a sec to get caught up on pictures and stuff. You should be seeing quite a few crafty posts coming. 


No comments:

Post a Comment