Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Again!!!

Wow! I can't believe that it is Friday again. That seems so crazy to me. 

I hate that it seems like I'm only writing on Friday link up days. I want to do better than that. That'll be my November goal. 

Well, this week it doesn't seem like a ton of crazy things happened. 

1. We put up our Christmas Tree!!! 
 You know what really burns my biscuits is when people get their tinsel in a tangle because someone has the tree up early. I just don't get how me or any other person that has the tree up affects them? Ya know? Personally, if you are so worried about me and my family having the tree up in OUR home. Then frankly you have too much time on your hands. Get a hobby. 




 
*oh can we mention that this tree is older than me. So that makes this tree 28 years old. 
She looks pretty good for her age, huh?!*


 

2. I made a giant batch of beef vegetable soup. Probably enough to feed America. At least it seems that way. But it's super yummy and very healthy!!

3. I'm trying to eat healthy and somehow I had a cookie blackout. I made white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies. I really don't even remember starting them. I was talking to Mo... Then I was putting dough on cookie sheets. Have I told you that they are my favorite cookies? Needless to say my healthy low-carb diet hasn't went very well. :/

4. I received my second VoxBox from Influenster! Full of goodies to try out. I'm still making my way through it. Have y'all heard of Influenster? It's completely free and you write reviews on products. Then sometimes companies send you products to test out and you tell them what you think. It's pretty awesome! You can sign up but it goes a ton quicker if you are invited. I actually have some invites left...so if you would like one leave me a comment with your email and I'll send it your way!!



 


 

5. I'm attending and helped very marginally with the planning of a baby shower tomorrow. I'm not making the diaper cake this time. It feels weird not to be doing that. I am helping with the games and decorations. I just hope mommy to be enjoys herself!!

I think that's all that has been going on. Hopefully more interesting stuff for next week. 

Make it a great week y'all!

Linking up with Darci & Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Love that you put up a Christmas tree. In my house, it wouldn't be right (because traditionally it's put up the day after Thanksgiving), but if you're used to having it up early, then that's what you should do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the Christmas tree! Never too early in my book..but traditionally we put ours up after Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete