Saturday, February 16, 2013

H54F 2/15

Hope y'all had a Good Friday! I'm running a little behind and running on that midnight oil.

So here it goes...

1. I finally have a full stock of cloth diapers! We will be up and running in no time!
2. The Azaleas are in bloom right now. They are absolutely gorgeous!!!
3. The Lorax. Omg. This movie is so good. Go watch it. You won't be disappointed.
4. Naked juice. Yummy
5. Neosporin Lip Health. I have been fighting off this sinus junk for what seems like forever now. I'm one of those ppl that when they get sick their lips get really dry, chapped and peeling. This is the only stuff that makes them better. Check it out. Great for dry lips!!!

I don't have a food post today. Sometime soon. I'm just tooooo tired!!!

Good Night All!!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment