Thursday, February 28, 2013

Time Out

Oy Vey!

So I won't be able to post for the next week... Hopefully sooner. As I told y'all last time we are moving. It was supposed to be the end of March but now we are doing it this weekend!! Eeeekk?!? Super overwhelmed but crazy amazing excited.

The reason I can't post. Well, I guess I could like I am now but it's on my phone. Nobody got time fo dat. Anyways the cable provider here has made a mistake and cancelled it here even though it was supposed to stay on till April. The new place we can't get someone out there till next week. So bummer.

I have tons of DIY stuff for the new place coming up. So be ready. I can't wait to take a nice bubble bath in my new big tub. I think I'll Pinterest how to make some. Why not?

If y'all have any tips for moving let me know!!!

Have a great week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment