Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Life update

Hey!

I know, I know. I've been pretty non existent lately, huh?!

Well, here is my update!!!

We are moving!!! Less than a month now! Eeeeekkkk so much to do!!!


*she needs a little outside work but she's a beaut on the inside*
Oh, did I mention huge fenced in yard so I don't have to leash my dogs every time they have to potty? SCORE!!!!



Poor, Mo. I have really put a huge to- do list on him. Right now he is working on a table and benches for a kitchen/dining room. I don't know why but I've always loved them. I'm so lucky to have a skilled carpenter as a husband.





Well, Lent has started. I started a little late because I totally spaced about Ash Wednesday. I try to always give something up for lent. Last year I gave up booze...but... I was pregnant so I don't think it counted. Lol.

Lent is how I gave up soft drinks. I gave them up for lent and never looked back best decision ever. This year I'm giving up bread. Yikes!!! It is tough! I'm still eating carbs though well kinda. I had pasta and wraps and sweets. I never really realized how much bread I eat. Seriously!

It is a insignificant sacrifice compared to what the Big Man did for us.


is it just me or does this bread make your mouth water too?? 

oh its just me. 


So, whats going on in your lives?!

1 comment:

  1. New follower here from the Random Wednesday link up. Congrats on the move!!

    http://itsthelittlethings-ash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete