Saturday, November 15, 2014

Books: He Loves Lucy


I have been busting out the reading lately!


So, I thought I would tell you about one of my favorites. It is an easy easy read. Perfect for a vacation...lying by the beach or pool. Or since it is winter cuddled next to fire with something warm to drink...mmmm

He Loves Lucy - Susan Donovan

So let me tell you. This is one of my faves for like sure I have read it twice now. It isn't some miraculous book where you learn the secret of life. It is what I would call one of the "girly" books. It is about Lucy who is overweight and through her work she signs up for a contest. For publicity for the Health Club if the trainer can get Lucy to lose 100 pounds or whatever amount the trainer and Lucy will get $1000 per pound lost! Lucy has a past and the gorgeous trainer has his own things going on.  It just kinda follows them on that journey.

I would recommend this book to anyone! I would say from a chubby girls perspective... I loved it. It really hit home with me and I could relate to a lot of what she was going through!

I am going to try to write reviews on the books I have been reading.... just in case someone wants to know.

If you have a book you love, let me know what it is!!!


xoxo,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment