Thursday, September 11, 2014

Blogtember: inspiration

Brave Love Blog

Today the prompt is about inspiration and where we find it.

I can't say that all of my inspiration comes from the same place. If I had to pick one place Pinterest is it. You can find anything and everything on there. It is amazing.




This is my Fitness inspiration board that is in front of my treadmill in the garage. Its pretty old school but I like to think that I am kind of old school.

You can find about everything else on Pinterest but for cooking I love browsing the Pioneer Woman.

For hair I like to go to see Kate @ the small things blog.

I also get a lot inspiration from Instagram too.


ps... I'm not going to ask you to follow me on pinterest or instagram but if you want to I wouldn't be mad at all. lol

Where do you find inspiration? Am I missing something huge? Fill me in!!!

xoxo
b

No comments:

Post a Comment