Thursday, September 4, 2014

Day 4: Fashion

Brave Love Blog 


Today's writing prompt is to give a fashion trend you love and hate. 



I'm not that into trendy stuff. Not that I don't admire it, it just isn't my thing. 

I'm more of a classic dressed person. I actually just donated bags and bags of clothes so I could stream line my wardrobe. Basic essential pieces with pops of fun here or there. I feel like I'm kinda an idiot for just figuring this out but my whole wardrobe was "fun" pieces. Which is great and I do love them still. I just had practically no essential pieces to build multiple outfits out one thing. Make sense? I just had that one fun thing that could only be worn that way. Also, I'm in a different season of life now. I'm a mom. I'm a wife and I'm getting closer to thirty. I don't want to be wearing the same clothes a kid in High School is wearing. 

So for my fashion trend I love is classic/southern/beach/prep with a hint of lazy in there. What can I say I love my yoga pants. Lol

So for my trend I don't like. Pointy scary nails. 


They scare me. How do you live? I just don't know. Gosh, I'm pretty sure I would injure myself and others around me. 

Another thing I don't get are rompers. I think they look super cute on some people but what happens when you have to use the bathroom. You take off all your clothes? I could get behind it if it had a button crotch like baby rompers do. I don't know. I could see me wearing one for the first time and then having a stomach explosion. All sorts of problems. 

So that's all I have to say about fashion bc I clearly have no expertise in this at all. 

What fashion trend do you like or dislike?

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely can't stand those pointy scary nails either...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those nails are terrifying! and i just went through my wardrobe and did the same. i feel like i need to shop to replace the empty space...
    http://allthingsbritneylee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete