Saturday, January 5, 2013

favorite things

So everybody has products that they love, right?

 Ones that you are completely committed to. Well, here are a few of them I really enjoy.


1. Lanolin - I am aware that this is for your sore nips due to breastfeeding. Well, I am here to tell you that it has another purpose. For your LIPS!!! Seriously, put it on before you go to bed and by morning...BAM! Soft, kissable lips.

2. Baby Oil - Use it on your legs and feet after your shower. Super silky legs and soft feet.

3. Whitening Booster - Okay. I LOVE this stuff. What makes any lip color look better? Well, pearly white teeth of course. This stuff is under $5 and it make a difference!! Check it Out!

4. Clinique Spot Healing Gel - I'll be honest every now and then I break out. Not bad, but enough for it to bother me. I am huge fan of Clinique 3-step program. So with the spot gel. I will wash my face, toner, spot gel and then lotion. By the next day it is usually gone or so much better that it isn't even noticeable.

 
5. A pretty smile is important to me. I think I've read somewhere that your smile and your eyes are the first thing people notice. So I love Crest 3Dwhite toothpaste and mouthwash. I've already told you how much I love the whitening booster.
 
 
Those are a few of my favorite things. Do you have any favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment