Friday, January 18, 2013

H54F 1/18

High Five for Friday!!!

Do you ever have weeks when you look back and wonder what the heck you did with it? Well, it was one of those weeks here. I didn't do really anything except float through all the days.

So here is my attempt to give you the highlights of this week!

1. We have received and started using our new Charlie Banana Cloth diapers. We are officially semi part-time cloth diapering. Can I get what-what?! (I'm like 57% sure that people said that... If not i totally made that up. Oh well)

2. Minute Maid Fruit Punch. I'm pretty sure an angel made this stuff. This is one of those things that I used to get on special occasions as a kid and now I'm an adult so I can get it anytime I want. It just makes me happy, happy, happy!

3. I'm following through with my simple New Years resolution of making a new recipe/meal every week. This week was a success. Everybody liked it. Which really just means me and Mo. Post to come...HERE

4. I had a dream about my Papaw the other day. He's been gone for over 5 years now. In my dream I was just thanking him for all he's done for me. It was nice to see him. I know it was a dream but it felt real.

5. Mo has something planned for our 5 year dating/day we met anniversary in a few weeks. It's a surprise. Eeeeekkkk!!! I know we're married but we are going to celebrate our dating one because it's a milestone year. I'm sure you'll see a post about it!!!

Did y'all have a more productive week than me? Hope it was a glorious!!!!!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment