Saturday, January 26, 2013

H54F!!!

Photobucket
High Five for Friday!!!! I had a pretty uneventful week so here goes nothing.

1.  So not really a high five but our dryer is on the fritz. :( boooo but Mo found out he will be able to fix it himself. Plus, we found the parts on amazon for under $35. SCORE!!!!
2. My puppies were extra adorable this week.
3. I am trying not to get my hopes up but we found a house we would like to move into. So we are crossing our fingers and praying about it. We will see where it will land us. You can pray too!!! :)
4. I am apart of the Blogger Book Swap. My partner was miss Kaili. Please check out her blog!!
5. I just want to say that I love my wonderful husband!! He works super hard so we don't get to spend a lot of time together. When we do it is always worth it and he is the best ever!


 

Here is Harold stealing my Boppy. Isn't he cute?



Here is my wonderful husband on our special day!

Hope y'all had a fantastic week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment